- The Power Of Shazam! #48- Poor Osiris gets to be a hero once again. I don't know Eric Wallace but he does a good job here. The art by Don Kramer gets a strange watercolor look to it. I don't know if that's his art work, the inker or colorist. It's not bad, just loses the style and lines that I've enjoyed in JSA, Dr Fate and his other work.
- Secret Six #17- Continues the showdown between the Six and the Squad. Great action, great character bits and that's before the Black Lanterns show up.
- The Marvels Project #5-The Angel runs into Captain America on his first mission. Nice mix of history, mystery and action with great art.
- Invincible Iron Man #22- With Tony's mind still MIA and the Ghost after his body, Dr. Strange is consulting. Although nothing big happens, the mood set up is a good lead in to next issue.
- Adventure Comics #6- Superboy learns how bad Lex Luthor is. Geoff Johns bows out of the title
- Realm Of Kings: Imperial Guard #3- While the team scouting the Fault tries to repair the Starjammer, Gladiator regrets his assuption of the throne. Then, a face from the RoK one shot shows up...Quasar. But he's followed by some of the H.P.Lovecraft "Old Ones"so next issue is gonna be fun. This series is really picking up now.
- Strange #3- Dr. Strange vs kid beauty pagents (they're diabolical)
- R.E.B.E.L.S. #12- The Starro story continues after the break for BN crossover. This is a great title, good thing the first trade is out next week as I didn't pick up the initial issues.
- Action Comics #885- Mon-El tries to stop the SP and the military from fighting over taking Nightwing and Flamebird into custody.
- Booster Gold #28- Booster makes sure Hank Henshaw goes into space while his sister finds out she's in the doomed Coast City. And Blue Beetle's suit takes over and starts the Reach's evil programming.
- Catwoman #83- Selina has to save her sister from BL Black Mask. Harley and Ivy help out.