- Adventure Comics #7- Tony Bedard steps in to give an excellent and fairly important Blackest Night tie-in.
- Secret Six #18- The Six and Suicide Squad crossover concludes as the two teams join together to fight Black Lanterns.
- Booster Gold #29- Dan Jurgens run is nearing an end...but this issue ramps up the tension as BG finds out he his in Coast City on the day it's destroyed. But he's still unaware that the mysterious time traveller he's tracking is his sister.
- Amazing Spider-Man #620- Mysterio's plot unravels as "Silvermane", Mr. Negative and Spidey battle.
- Action Comics #27- Chris(Nightwing) learns about the legend of Flamebird and Nightwing before confronting Jax-Ur and Captain Atom prepares to go after Mirabai
- Stange #4- Strange has to heal the magical "stroke" that has happened, and he is going to operate on Eternity to do that. His new apprentice faces Silver Dagger while protecting Strange's body.
- Realm of Kings: Imperial Guard #4- The Guard/Jammers face an infiltrator as the evil beings of the alternate universe bear down on them.
- New Mutants #10- Cyclops observes the team for the leader of the next generation of mutants as they deal with the Savage Land Mutates who are seeking out Magneto.
- Human Target #1- Len Wein captures the feel and style of the TV show well. The source material, while entertaining, doesn't have much else besides the action. Too bad DC doesn't let him revisit the DCU character. A second shorter story comes off like a deleted scene, nice to see but not good enough to make it into the final cut. If you love the show, pick this up, if not then don't bother.
R.E.B.E.L.S. Vol 1: The Coming of Starro- If you (like me) passed on this excellent series by Tony Bedard, Andy Clarke and Claude St. Aubin. Then got sucked in through the Blackest Night crossover issues, here is the chance to start over. Vril Dox tries to assemble a team to fight against Starro who has taken over several planets and his own police organization L.E.G.I.O.N. Cloned from Brainiac on Colu, he isn't evil but doesn't care about using people to get what he wants. A fact that will often put his allies in as much danger from him as his enemies.